Terms & Conditions
GENERAL & APPLICATION
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contact between the customer and GISI about the delivery of products, which are ordered in the GISI online shop under the web-site www.gisistore.com.
• The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer to prevent unauthorised access to its account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password.
• The customer should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform the GISI team immediately if it has any reason to believe that its password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
• The customer shall ensure that the details which are provided to GISI are correct and complete. The customer shall inform GISI immediately of any changes to the information that has been provided at the time of registration.
CONCLUSION AND SUBJECT MATTER OF CONTRACT
• The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
○ Select the desired product(s) and “add to cart”.
○ Select “View Cart” to see detailed information of the product(s) to be purchased. To proceed with the purchase click on “Proceed To Checkout”.
○ Enter all personal information
○ Choose your payment method and enter all (credit card) details.
○ Click “Place Order”
• After placing an order, GISI will send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
• GISI accepts the offer either by shipping the product(s) to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping by an email. The contract has not been concluded before GISI has accepted the offer.
• The payment will be collected after the order has been received.
PRICE & CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
• All prices stated on the GISI online-shop are in EUR and inclusive 25% Danish VAT. Shipping costs are not included.
Checkout is completed via Stripe or paypal (it is only possible for us to ship to the verified paypal address – so please be aware of this if paypal is the chosen payment method).
For detailed shipping costs, see below under “DELIVERY”. Creditcard fees will never exceed the fixed once from the credit card suppliers.
• For payment GISI only accepts the following credit cards: Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard, American Express, Visa Electron, Mastercard Direct.
GISI does not accept other methods of payment.
• If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind of fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, returncharges, any additional fees, etc.
• GISI reserves the right to change the prices and is not responsible for any printing errors.
• Products which are “on stock” will be delivered to the customer within 1-50 working days (depending on the country) after the order has been shipped from us. We will ship your order within 1-7 working days.
○ If the customer orders several items and one or more of the ordered items are currently out of stock, GISI will not ship the items until each of the ordered items is back in stock again.
The delivery time in that case may take up to ten weeks.
• We deliver with DHL, GLS, postnord or another company if necessary.
• The shipping costs:
○ Delivery may be free if you live in Denmark / 6-8 EUR
○ Customers outside of Denmark: 10-30 EUR
• GISI will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
• Whilst we take every care to ensure your items are packaged in a way that protects them during transit but sometimes damage does occur. Of course we apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this issue may cause.
If something has been damaged during transit please return the items to us, and we will replace the items for some new.
If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind off fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
• Items bought on sale are not returnable for exchange or refund. All sales are final.
• The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused items within 39 days (but not items bought on sale).
Items should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the items have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return.
The 30-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer. In order to comply with the 30-days-period, it shall be sufficient for the products in question to have been dispatched as new and unused within this period. The customer is entitled to return the items directly to GISI.
• In the event of the return of the products, any services and products received, and any profit derived there from, shall be returned.
• GISI will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
• Articles can only be returned in case they are still welded and packed in their original hygiene slips and/or packages. Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order – this is to prevent fraud!
RETENTION OF TITLE
GISI retains title to the items until receipt of all payments in full.
COPYRIGHT AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
• Also after the purchase GISI is still the owner of all intellectual property rights, particularly design rights and copyrights, concerning its products.
• The customer is not entitled to extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website. In particular, the customer may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website.
• The customer must not use the website(s) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
• GISI is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
• GISI will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.
• If necessary for the processing of payment, GISI will transfer the customer’s payment data to the credit institute which is instructed with the payment.